Business Plan Review Service
You will receive valuable feedback on your content and important strategic direction for your company through an intense plan review process. You will have a better understanding on the strengths and weaknesses of your plan. You will know where you stand with respect to other business plans that are out there competing for investors’ money too. And, you will be better prepared for pitching the business plan and raising the money you need!
Don’t Have A Business Plan?
We work with entrepreneurs at the earliest stage of their ideas. It’s never too early to start working on your financing strategy and learn how to network with potential investors. Please send us any of the completed documents you have.
Resources to help you prepare your documents:
Our Confidentiality Agreement with You
Throughout your association with our organization, we may be in contact with or directly working with proprietary and confidential information which is important to your professional business activities. We will take care to keep your materials confidential. We do not sign Non-disclosure agreements (NDAs). Consider the fact that we receive so many business plans each week that if we were to sign every NDA request, we would quickly be swamped with legal documents. Our reputation depends on our professionalism and our ability to maintain the trust of the entrepreneurs with whom we work. We agree that such information must be treated with strict confidence and may not be used at any time or in any manner in work we may do with others in your industry, or business activities. We agree not to disclose the confidential information or any discussions with your organization that have occurred, or are intended to occur, without written consent by your organization. Any other information we may collect from our association with your organization is not disseminated nor sold to other organizations outside of the Global Entrepreneurship Institute.
– Due to the volume of inquiries from around the world we may need up to 5-7 business days to respond.
– Acceptable formats for submissions are Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat PDF. (max size 8MB)
– We carefully review every Business Plan document submitted.
– Complete Business Plan reviews may take up to four weeks.
– We do not consider investment solicitations over the phone, with the exception of referrals from existing relationships.
– We do not return hard copy submissions of any sort. If we decline your opportunity, your hard copy documents will be destroyed.