Tech Coast Angels – Quick Pitch Competition 2016
Tech Coast Angels (TCA) is pleased to announce our upcoming celebration of the 10th anniversary of our John G. Watson Quick Pitch Competition held on October 6th, 2016. This competition is one of the most recognized angel investor events in the nation showcasing talented entrepreneurs who are given 2 minutes each to pitch their business to an expert panel of judges and large audience of investors, business executives and community leaders.
This year we are introducing several exciting changes, including:
– Doubling the cash prizes from $15,000 to $30,000
– Audience voting to determine all the winners
– Recording live for The Pitch VC podcast
The finalists will receive invaluable coaching from our experienced TCA members and The Pitch podcast investors, and the winners of the event will be awarded cash and business services from our generous sponsors. Prepare to also hear from past finalists who have accomplished many milestones and made considerable progress since competing.
TCA believes in supporting the growth and success of startup businesses in our community. Join us in attending this celebration of entrepreneurship with an evening of high-intensity, dynamic pitches and an exciting competition.
Why You Should Attend:
– Network with experienced Tech Coast Angels investors.
– Watch the exciting competition as these up-and-coming entrepreneurs sell their ventures in two minutes or less to an expert panel.
– Meet face-to-face with the Quick Pitch Finalists and view their innovative product and technology displays.
– Enjoy gourmet receptions, before and after the competition, and mix with movers and shakers from San Diego’s entrepreneurial and business community. Bring plenty of business cards!
Irwin M. Jacobs Qualcomm Hall
5775 Morehouse Dr.
San Diego, CA
Date: Thursday, October 6, 2016
Time: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
SOURCE: Tech Coast Angels