Global Entrepreneurship Program – Creating Your Market Entry Strategy
FREE GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP PROGRAM
Do you want to learn more about entrepreneurship and starting a business? We have the world’s first online global entrepreneurship program. Now it’s simple and easy to take online courses created and led by renowned experts in the field of entrepreneurship.
VALUE DRIVER #5
CREATING YOUR MARKET ENTRY STRATEGY
– We explain and define the value chain concept
– We explain how to untangle the value web in your industry
– We introduce five market entry strategies that successful entrepreneurs use
– We introduce the concept of the value map
– We explain how to use your value map to find traction in changing marketplaces
We have a free global entrepreneurship program. Students who successfully complete our online course earn a certificate from the Global Entrepreneurship Institute. Our course is open to every person on Earth. We have students from about 60 countries around the world who participate online now.
Our guest lecturers are world famous experts in the field of entrepreneurship
– Mark G. Heesen: President, National Venture Capital Association (NVCA)
– Deborah Magid: Director Software Strategy, IBM Venture Capital Group
– Bryan Pearce: Americas Director, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year®
– Rajiv Sodhi: Managing Director, Go Daddy India
– Nic Brisbourne: Partner, DFJ Esprit
– Bill Reichert: Managing Director, Garage Technology Ventures
– Nicola Corzine: Deal Manager, Band of Angels
– Breanna DiGiammarino: Draper Richards Kaplan Foundation
– More guest lecturers will be added later
Study at your own pace. The program is designed to be completed in 3-5 months. Once enrolled, Members will have access to the program for 12 months. New lessons and assignments are posted regularly.
Online we are connecting aspiring entrepreneurs around the world to valuable educational resources and support in an innovative virtual learning environment that bridges the gap between an entrepreneur’s dreams and action.
Our innovative program is valuable for entrepreneurs who don’t have the access to expensive educational programs and business advisors. Members have access to structured educational content and lesson plans that focus on the most important business drivers to entrepreneurial success. They can attend and participate in live online courses, listen to special guest lectures. They can study from our Online Learning Center. They can review video recordings of previous lectures and live online events.
Entrepreneurs, fired by their dreams and passions, have been the engine for creating new jobs, generating revenue, advancing innovation, enhancing productivity, and improving business models and processes. Entrepreneurship is the cornerstone of the free enterprise system around the world. In fact more than 500 million adults around the globe are engaged in some form of entrepreneurial activity each year.
“Learn Local > Share Global”
Global Entrepreneurship Institute
We are a non-profit organization that educates and supports entrepreneurs. A global entrepreneur systematically seeks out and conducts new and innovative business activities across national borders. These activities may consist of exporting, licensing, opening a new sales office, or acquiring another venture. We are the trusted source for education entrepreneurs around the world. Our books and course materials are used in the Top 10 of the best graduate programs in the USA that teach entrepreneurship, and 8 of the Top 10 best undergraduate programs in the USA that teach entrepreneurship.