Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Winning Women For 2011
Congratulations to these 2011 Entrepreneurial Winning Women. These dynamic women entrepreneurs join the elite network of the country’s best high-growth companies and will now participate in Ernst & Young’s customized leadership program designed to connect them with the advisors, resources and insights they need to scale their businesses.
As part of their long-standing support of entrepreneurs and commitment to inclusiveness and the advancement of women, Ernst & Young invites outstanding women entrepreneurs to accelerate the growth of their businesses and realize the potential they envision for their companies.
The Ernst & Young Entrepreneurial Winning Women program seeks a select group of high-potential women entrepreneurs to join an elite business network of the country’s best high-growth companies and participate in a customized executive leadership progam designed to:
– Expand their knowledge with the latest information, research and executive dialogues about business strategies and practices.
– Identify potential partners, strategic alliances, customers and suppliers as well as prospective sources of private capital.
– Provide access to informal, one-to-one guidance and support.
– Strengthen their executive leadership and business skills and identify opportunities to grow through meetings with senior advisors and seasoned entrepreneurs.
– Increase national and regional visibility for themselves and their companies among corporate executives, investors and the media.
Source: Ernst & Young LLP