We help entrepreneurs launch new businesses, grow them across national borders, and create wealth for their shareholders. We put “global” in global entrepreneurship.
Our Mission is to spread wealth creation around the world by encouraging entrepreneurship and sharing knowledge to those who educate and support entrepreneurs.
Founded in 1996 as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, we support educational activities including: advancing knowledge through research, and disseminating knowledge by means of the internet, researching and writing books, producing newsletters, editorials, monographs, seminars, lectures, conferences and the like.
Definition of global entrepreneur: A global entrepreneur seeks out and conducts new and innovative business activities across national borders. These activities may consist of exporting, licensing, opening a new sales office, or acquiring another venture.
We are the Trusted Source For Educating and Supporting Entrepreneurs. Our books and course materials are used in the Top 10 best graduate programs in the USA that teach entrepreneurship, and 8 of the Top 10 best undergraduate programs in the USA that teach entrepreneurship.
The Focus of Our Publications And Research:
- What is entrepreneurial management?
- What are the basic business management principles that all entrepreneurs need to master?
- What is the best way to help entrepreneurs build a high-profit business that supports their local economies?
As the pace of business competition accelerates, seat-of-the-pants management becomes ever more dangerous. In order to survive, entrepreneurs operating their ventures in uncertain environments need a focused “path to profitability.”
What determines the difference between success and failure depends on how entrepreneurs can understand and manage the following:
- What is this venture about? (mission and values statement)
- Where should it go? (goals and objectives)
- How will it get there? (growth strategy)
- What does it need to get there? (people and resources)
- What structure is best? (organizational capabilities)
- How much money does it need and when? (financing strategy)
- How will it recognize the final destination? (vision of success)
Good entrepreneurial management is vitally important to the economic health not only of American businesses, but also of businesses in the rest of the world. Because of its importance, entrepreneurial management should be thoroughly understood, but this is easier said than done.
The field is relatively complex, and it is undergoing constant change in response to shifts in economic conditions. In addition, there is a substantial body of knowledge, concepts, and tools that entrepreneurs need to know in order to launch and grow a company successfully. All of this makes entrepreneurship stimulating and exciting but also challenging and sometimes discouraging.